How it works?
It's simple, just follow the following process:
- Dial * 126 #
- Choose 1 "Send Money"
- Then "To other countries"
- Choose the country
- Enter the beneficiary number preceded by the country code (Example for Congo: 242xxxxxxxx
- Enter the name and surname of the beneficiary in the same order as on his identity document
- Enter the transfer amount
- Confirm the details of the transaction by pressing 1;
- Approve the transaction by entering your PIN
- If you do not receive the flash message, approve the transaction by dialing * 126 #,
- When the transaction is completed, you receive 2 SMS:
- an SMS notification that confirms the transaction.
How it cost?
|Amount in FCFA||Fees in Fcfa|
|1 - 50.000||2500|
|50.000 – 100.000||5000|
|101.000 – 300.000||7500|
|301.000 – 500.000||9500|
Which country is eligible?
Congo Brazzavile, Gabon and Chad.