How can I be identified?

 You should go to the nearest service center or contact us via WhatsApp 683008787, 650528787 with one of these documents:
  1. Passport
  2. National ID
  3. Birth certificate
  4. Resident permit
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Can't find what you are looking for ? WhatsApp us via 683 00 87 87 or use the live chat window below.