Which countries are eligible?
Gabon, Congo Brazzaville, RCA, Chad and Equatorial Guinea.
How it works?
It's simple, just follow the following process:
• Dial * 126 #
• Choose 1 "Send Money"
• Then "To other countries"
• Choose the country
• Enter the beneficiary number preceded by the country code (Example for Congo: 242xxxxxxxx)
• Enter the name and surname of the beneficiary in the same order as on his identity document
• Enter the transfer amount
• Confirm the details of the transaction by pressing 1;
• Approve the transaction by entering your PIN
• If you do not receive the flash message, approve the transaction by dialing * 126 #,
• When the transaction is completed, you receive 2 SMS:
• an SMS notification that confirms the transaction.
How it cost?
|Range in Fcfa||Transfer fee for a non MTN MoMo subscriber (XAF)|
|XAF500 – XAF175,000||2% + 0.2% of amount|
|XAF175,000 – XAF5,000,000||XAF3,500+ 0.2% of amount|
The minimum amount to send is 500 XAF
The maximum amount to be sent is 5 000 000 XAF.